Web Developer (WordPress)
Wyoming is a digital consultancy that helps clients design, develop, and optimise digital technologies. It serves global enterprise clients within the life science, finance, and tech sectors. Our engineering and UX teams have built a reputation amongst our clients for adopting a thoughtful, creative, and collaborative approach to solving problems and delivering high quality solutions.
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and functionality.
- Producing costed specifications.
- Work with designers to deliver creative website experiences that are easily managed and scalable.
- Working with SEO, PPC and CRM requirements and teams (both internal and client teams).
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Solid skills in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP.
- A strong understanding of source control using git, including managing release branches, features, and resolving conflicts.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Understand how to ensure data safety and website security and integrity.
- Understand how to put a website live.
- Expert in troubleshooting and diagnosing issues on the WordPress platform.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Able to keep on top of security vulnerabilities and issues.
- Understanding of cloud hosting with AWS: EC2, RDS, ELB, S3.
- Pragmatic and flexible approach to working in teams.
- A relevant degree (e.g. BSc in Computer Science) or significant industry experience.
While we envisage this as a full-time, permanent, hybrid role; we would consider other options for the right candidate.
What we offer:
A highly competitive package, together with a flat, friendly, and progressive environment where we try to remember it's work, it’s not a lifestyle! So, whilst we do have intense periods of work from time to time, we're careful to ensure that we don't forget the importance of work / life balance.
A solid opportunity for role development and promotion with potential to work overseas travelling either occasionally or the chance to re-locate for longer periods of time.
A role with a fast-growing company working with some of the largest global Life Science organisations.