Senior Salesforce Administrator
at Global Savings Group
Global Savings Group is Europe’s leading shopping rewards and recommendation company, empowering millions of people to make better purchase decisions.
GSG values a culture of belonging, where you can join a talented team of 700+ people from more than 60 nationalities in 14 office locations. With us, you will reach millions of customers worldwide, connecting them directly to the brands they love.
You will become a part of the agile, fast-growing team of experts, including tech enthusiasts, online marketers, key account managers, and editors. You will have the opportunity to work on projects with an international footprint where we value your input and allow you to become a driver of change.
What we offer...
- A culture that cherishes your individual and professional development
- An open-minded team that embraces new ideas, perspectives, and methodologies
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of remote working
- Local and international get-togethers - right after Work from Home policy is over.
You will work for our Connect tribe, which builds and operates interconnected shopping platforms for our B2B partners (e.g. CNN, Elpais, Business Insider, Focus Online, DailyMail, Microsoft, etc.). Connect aspires to be “the customer's easy, fair, and caring shopping partner from discovery to purchase”. We focus on helping consumers to make the best purchasing decision through shopping recommendations, product comparisons, reviews, deals, and coupons. The tribe traces its origins back to 2012 and operates across 21 markets in Europe, North America, APAC, and Latin America.
We are currently looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator (m/f/d) to join our Global Commercial Excellence Team in our office in London who is responsible for driving GSG’s commercial efficiency & effectiveness across the globe. You will liaise with team members across all of the commercial organization as well as GSG Data, Finance, and Marketing team. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Own, develop and maintain our global CRM software, Salesforce (over 130 users)
- Manage and mentor one team member
- Improve the tools usage and dataflow while maintaining documentation on processes, policies and application configuration updated
- Create or simplify tool process while ensuring maximum efficiency and standardisation of all features & benefits of the system based on the various user group needs.
- Build workflows and solutions in Salesforce.com and associated systems that support business requirements and processes.
- Be the owner of complex processes between internal business units (Commercial, BI, Finance, CRM and Product teams)
- Identify and solve problems, opportunities, and requirements of our Salesforce platform and its stakeholder
- Partner with our external Salesforce consultants to deliver a development roadmap.
- Build custom reports and dashboards for reporting KPIs across commercial teams.
- Drive trainings and knowledge sharing from a central perspective across the organization
We are a match if you have...
- At least 4 years experience as a Salesforce Administrator and experience in the ecommerce industry
- Some experience in commercial and/or digital marketing environments would be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce Architectural Structures and Dashboards creation
- Solid experience of configuring and developing Salesforce modules such as Sales, Service & Marketing and building custom apps and objects, formula fields and flow
- Previous experience of Salesforce Implementations and Deployments, end-user training and data integrations
- Proven experience in a sales operations environment with the ability to understand the challenges that sales teams encounter
- Successful track record operating, partnering with and influencing stakeholders
- Strong research, reporting and analytical skills, ensuring data hygiene and integrity
- Excel at solving unstructured problems
- Thirst for knowledge and Self motivated who enjoys working in a fast paced environment