A Senior Service Desk Analyst is required by this global company based in Surrey. The role will involve:-
- Proactively maintaining the front office IT equipment
- Log analyse and prioritise all IT Incidents, Requests and Changes in a timely fashion
- Investigate and attempt to resolve, Incidents/Requests/Changes, and when appropriate escalate to relevant L2/L3 resources
- To ensure production batch, on-line, housekeeping and archiving processes are scheduled and run to meet the agreed business and customer Service Level Agreements
- Ensure own and unassigned work in the Service Desk Marval queue, actioned in a timely fashion and if needed escalating to management.
- Undertake Continual improvements of Service Desk processes/procedures, ensuring Junior team members are following them.
- To assist in ongoing process/tool improvement related to our ITSM toolset (Marval)
- Support/coach Junior team members of the Service Desk team
Technical Skills Required:-
- Active Directory (inc account admin) & Desktop OS
- Office365 suite of application (Email, Teams, Excel, Work, OneDrive, SharePoint etc.)
- Use of ITSM tools eg. Marval/ServiceNow
- IT Telephony, Video conferencing etc. from an end user support perspective.
- Building, configuring and deployment (SCCM) Dell desktops & laptops.
- Supporting remote users of VPN technologies (Zscaler)
Awareness of :-
- Networking concepts, TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DHCP, DNS
- Internet proxy and web filtering software administration (ISA, WebSense)
- Backup technologies
- Virtualisation (VMWare, Terminal Services)
Salary dependant on experience.