This award winning content studio is looking for a Copywriter to create outstanding copy, across social, blog posts, newsletters, email and app notifications - as well as supporting their extensive video work. You will also oversee all of their written output from their team of talented freelance writers. This is a varied role, with plenty of room to grow and develop.
Fun working environment with a great team and the opportunity to work with global tech brands
You will need to show:
- the ability to write good, clear copy in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar
- have a deep understanding of tone of voice and the ability to generate engaging copy with a keen eye for detail and consistency
- an interest in and understanding of technology
- the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- administrative, IT and proofreading skills
- good research skills
- strong analytical skills
- excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- the ability to form strong working relationships quickly
- logic, creativity and imagination
- strong organisational skills
- self-motivation, flexibility, stamina and the ability to adapt
- confidence, enthusiasm and determination
- accuracy and attention to detail
- the resilience to accept criticism of your work with multiple edits from a variety of stakeholders
- commercial awareness with the ability to understand the target audience
An interest in technology, cloud technology, and B2B work would be beneficial.
Languages would be an additional bonus (French, Spanish) but not essential.
This is a Hybrid role - 2 days in the office